Internal Company Videos
Engage Employees with Video Messaging
Inspiration video: CEO Doug Oberhelman | Introduction to New Employees
What is an internal company video?
This type of video is usually a scripted, single-day on-site location shoot that shares important company messaging with employees in an effective, memorable way and may include one or more employees as narrators or a direct delivery of message in an interview style.
Why would you want one?
Your leaders can more effectively be in more than one place when using a video message speaking directly to employees. Your Human Resources team can share how-to videos with employees, making tasks from onboarding to annual enrollment in benefits easier to understand and more consistent. Your employees can share achievements, accomplishments, and all their successes encouraging a connected company climate.
Internal Company Video Examples
CEO to Employee Messaging
New Employee Videos
Training Videos/Department Highlights
Internal video ideas
- Updates about current developments, performance and upcoming events.
- Underlining of corporate policies.
- Changes in the marketplace that have implications on the business.
- Congratulations for good work being done.
- Keeping everyone informed of changes in direction, structure, philosophy etc.
- Explaining reasons behind changes.
- Reducing any potential confusion by mapping out changes visually and supporting with on-screen text.
- Induction: an overview of the business and its operations.
- Induction: company culture and ethos.
- Health and safety information.
- Set ups
- Live action
- Graphics package
- Hours on shoot
- Voice over
- Additional onsite location
- Stock footage
- Motion camera