This type of video is a scripted, on-site location shoot that can include executive interviews, client or employee testimonials, narration, and facility shots that help share key stories about your company.
It is much easier to get someone to WATCH your company story, program overview, or service highlight than read it. 59% of executives prefer to watch a video rather than read about it. 1
COMPANY OVERVIEW VIDEO IDEAS
- Share a video of your company story in your employees’ and customers’ own words.
- Highlight your company or program history and path forward with a company video.
- Use a video to unveil or highlight a program, product line, or event/series.
- Showcase what you do & your unique way of doing it using an engaging video.
- Share your company culture with a day-in-the-life overview video.
- Encourage recruitment and retention with a video overview of mission, vision, and “why I love my job.”
- Show a before-and-after video comparison/contrast of your program/company impact.
- Detail “how it’s made” in a step-by-step process video that showcases the journey of your product or service.
- Share your company culture/personality with a sneak peek video, showing the secret sauce that makes your company/program unique. Be inspiring, funny, or simply proud of what you do, authentically.